Recipe for Caroline’s Christmas
Serves: 84 schools
Prep Time: 23 years
Cook Time: 11 weeks
-1 tsp. Urdu learning
-2 Tbsp. Crushed Urdu Attempts
-1/2 cup of Taking it in Stride
-3 handfuls of New Friends
-1 minced Urdu Christmas Caroling
-6 cups of Nativity Plays (heaping)
-2/3 cup of Joy
-3/4 cup of Emmanuel (I use Manger brand)
-1 camel, or more to taste
-2 electricity slices
-2 strands of battery operated lights (hard to find-mine were shipped from the North Pole)
Serve with 3 Wise Men
- Boil Urdu learning, Crushed Urdu Attempts, and Taking it in Stride for 2-3 minutes until dissolved.
- Mix New Friends, Christmas Caroling, MuchLaughter, Nativity Plays, and Joy together in a bowl. Be careful- the Joy has a tendency to overflow when mixed with MuchLaughter.
- In a separate bowl, fold in the camel with Emmanuel. Camel may be quite difficult to manage, but don’t be tempted to add any Wise Men (they don’t come until later).
- Combine bowls of dry ingredients together and then pour boiled Urdu mixture overtop.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour (Should not be too cold, only slightly chilly).
- Pour into a greased 10 x 40 in. pan and decorate with electricity slices and lights.
- Bake at 350 for 11 weeks.
- Serve hot with 3 Wise Men.